Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Gone

Reply
 
 
Kue2
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-14-2010
I guess Microsoft windows.64bit.general bit the dust.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Drew
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-14-2010
not on eternal.september.org

"Kue2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:i6mffo$a6r$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...
> I guess Microsoft windows.64bit.general bit the dust.


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Carlos
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-21-2010
Also alive here:
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...general/topics

Carlos

On Sep 14, 1:08*am, "Valorie *~~" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> "Drew" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
> news:i6mimm$6ln$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...
>
> > not on eternal.september.org

>
> > "Kue2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >news:i6mffo$a6r$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...
> >> I guess Microsoft windows.64bit.general bit the dust.

>
> Or on X-privat.org * *


 
Reply With Quote
 
Kue2
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-21-2010
Welcome back Carlos
how was the holiday?

"Carlos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Also alive here:
> http://groups.google.com/group/micro...general/topics
>
> Carlos
>
> On Sep 14, 1:08 am, "Valorie *~~" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> "Drew" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>
>> news:i6mimm$6ln$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...
>>
>> > not on eternal.september.org

>>
>> > "Kue2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> >news:i6mffo$a6r$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...
>> >> I guess Microsoft windows.64bit.general bit the dust.

>>
>> Or on X-privat.org

>

 
Reply With Quote
 
Carlos
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-21-2010
Hi Hugh,
Holidays were really good, sunshine and drinks by the pool every day!
Still trying to catch up with the zillion e-mails you sent me during
my absence.

Carlos

On Sep 21, 12:12*pm, "Kue2" <(E-Mail Removed)-september.org> wrote:
> Welcome back Carlos
> how was the holiday?
>
> "Carlos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>
>
> > Also alive here:
> >http://groups.google.com/group/micro....64bit.general...
> >
> > Carlos

>
> > On Sep 14, 1:08 am, "Valorie *~~" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >> "Drew" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

>
> >>news:i6mimm$6ln$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...

>
> >> > not on eternal.september.org

>
> >> > "Kue2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >> >news:i6mffo$a6r$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...
> >> >> I guess Microsoft windows.64bit.general bit the dust.

>
> >> Or on X-privat.org * *- Hide quoted text -

>
> - Show quoted text -


 
Reply With Quote
 
Dave \Crash\ Dummy
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-24-2010
R. C. White wrote:
> ?Hi, Carlos.
>
> Welcome back!
>
> This NG is alive and well on my ISP. ;<) But the
> msnews.microsoft.com server has disappeared. :>(


I was using my ISP (charter) to access this and other MS public groups,
but the service was flaky so I switched to Eternal September, which
carries a lot of the MS groups.
--
Crash

"Facts are stubborn things, but statistics are more pliable."
~ Laurence J. Peter ~
 
Reply With Quote
 
John Turco
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-25-2010
Drew wrote:
>
> > "Kue2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message>
> > news:i6mffo$a6r$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...
> >
> > I guess Microsoft windows.64bit.general bit the dust.

>
> not on eternal.september.org



Affirmative.

--
Cordially,
John Turco <(E-Mail Removed)>

Marie's Musings <http://fairiesandtails.blogspot.com>
 
Reply With Quote
 
John Turco
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-25-2010
Carlos wrote:
>
> > On Sep 21, 12:12 pm, "Kue2" <(E-Mail Removed)-september.org> wrote:


<heavily edited for brevity>

> > Welcome back Carlos
> > how was the holiday?

>
> Hi Hugh,
> Holidays were really good, sunshine and drinks by the pool every day!
> Still trying to catch up with the zillion e-mails you sent me during
> my absence.
>
> Carlos



I'm glad to see that you returned home, unscathed. Were Ivan's dire
warnings (about Venezuela's alleged hazards) overstated?

--
Cordially,
John Turco <(E-Mail Removed)>

Marie's Musings <http://fairiesandtails.blogspot.com>
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
gone wireless Wireless Networking 1 02-16-2005 08:03 PM
where has my nerwork gone? pedd Wireless Networking 0 10-09-2004 01:58 AM
When they're gone, they could be gone for good... Richard DVD Video 10 06-02-2004 07:13 AM
Where's the folder gone? LadySpudz Firefox 16 04-06-2004 10:49 AM
mozdev gone away? David Harrison Firefox 6 12-11-2003 01:13 AM



Advertisments