Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Do UFO's really exist?

Do UFO's really exist?

Bucky Breeder

richard <(E-Mail Removed)> via
news:ln45pfo5ke3w.paeqe8qnqw1x$(E-Mail Removed):

> [... see above link...]
>
> What do you believe?
>
> Someone once said, "There is no such thing as a UFO.
> The United States government knows exactly which planet
> each of them are from".

I believe that hundreds of trailer-park drunken rednecks
who got probed in their butts repeatedly can't be just
imagining it!

I also believe that UFOs are attracted to trailer parks
because of the country music playing really loud and
the alcoholic beverage fumes from the bottles and cans
laying around in all the open spaces.

My only dilemma is why do the tin foil lined ball caps
keep the aliens from stealing your mind when they just
come and snatch you right out of a trailer???? D'uh...

It can ONLY be "Superior Technology"!

'The Truth Is Out There'

HTH.

--

I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; and this free speech message
was transmitted through the Draconian censorship blockades!

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17852_3-20015629-71.html

http://www.boingboing.net/Smoky_The_Nanobot.jpg

Desk Rabbit

On 14/09/2010 14:45, OldGringo38 wrote:
> On 9/14/2010 3:48 AM Just to please that super-ego, Desk Rabbit wrote
> the following tidbit of information:
>> Given the enormous size and age of the universe I believe the
>> possibility exists but whether they are among us or hovering over us
>> right now? I don't think so.

> For some excepting the fact that they are it, is very difficult at best.
> No one really likes being alone and when they don't fit they look
> elsewhere for acceptance. Oh well.

Hey Alf! When you get five minutes to spare, could you re-write that so
it makes sense?

Hp

On 9/13/2010 4:52 PM, joevan wrote:
> On Mon, 13 Sep 2010 15:44:25 -0500, philo<(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
>> On 09/13/2010 03:41 PM, richard wrote:
>>> Just curious to know how many of you believe that there are in fact in our
>>> space around this planet, visitors from other planets in various types of
>>> machines?

AND of course, to those inside the craft, it's Not Un-Identified!

joevan

On Tue, 14 Sep 2010 12:01:12 -0400, Hp <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On 9/13/2010 4:52 PM, joevan wrote:
>> On Mon, 13 Sep 2010 15:44:25 -0500, philo<(E-Mail Removed)>
>> wrote:

>AND of course, to those inside the craft, it's Not Un-Identified!

Oh, and you can prove that. When were you inside one?

OldGringo38

On 9/14/2010 10:48 AM Just to please that super-ego, Desk Rabbit wrote
the following tidbit of information:
> On 14/09/2010 14:45, OldGringo38 wrote:
>> On 9/14/2010 3:48 AM Just to please that super-ego, Desk Rabbit wrote
>> the following tidbit of information:
>>> Given the enormous size and age of the universe I believe the
>>> possibility exists but whether they are among us or hovering over us
>>> right now? I don't think so.

>> For some excepting the fact that they are it, is very difficult at best.
>> No one really likes being alone and when they don't fit they look
>> elsewhere for acceptance. Oh well.
>>

> Hey Alf! When you get five minutes to spare, could you re-write that so
> it makes sense?

Were alone in the Universe, get use to it.

--
OldGringo38
Just West Of Nowhere

Jordon

OldGringo38 wrote:
> On 9/14/2010 10:48 AM Just to please that super-ego, Desk Rabbit wrote
> the following tidbit of information:
>> On 14/09/2010 14:45, OldGringo38 wrote:
>>> On 9/14/2010 3:48 AM Just to please that super-ego, Desk Rabbit wrote
>>> the following tidbit of information:
>>> For some excepting the fact that they are it, is very difficult at best.
>>> No one really likes being alone and when they don't fit they look
>>> elsewhere for acceptance. Oh well.
>>>

>> Hey Alf! When you get five minutes to spare, could you re-write that so
>> it makes sense?
>>

> Were alone in the Universe, get use to it.

I think that's pretty much statistically impossible.

Meat Plow

On Tue, 14 Sep 2010 11:41:06 -0700, Jordon wrote:

> OldGringo38 wrote:
>> On 9/14/2010 10:48 AM Just to please that super-ego, Desk Rabbit wrote
>> the following tidbit of information:
>>>>

>>> Hey Alf! When you get five minutes to spare, could you re-write that
>>> so it makes sense?
>>>

>> Were alone in the Universe, get use to it.

> I think that's pretty much statistically impossible.

If any other life exists, it is probably far enough away to consider
us "alone" unless one day we can travel through time.

Jordon

Meat Plow wrote:
> On Tue, 14 Sep 2010 11:41:06 -0700, Jordon wrote:
>
>> OldGringo38 wrote:
>>> On 9/14/2010 10:48 AM Just to please that super-ego, Desk Rabbit wrote
>>> the following tidbit of information:

>>> Were alone in the Universe, get use to it.

>> I think that's pretty much statistically impossible.

> If any other life exists, it is probably far enough away to consider
> us "alone" unless one day we can travel through time.

Define life.

joevan

On Tue, 14 Sep 2010 15:25:53 -0700, Jordon
<jordon@REMOVE~THISmyrealbox.com> wrote:

>Meat Plow wrote:

>>> I think that's pretty much statistically impossible.

>> If any other life exists, it is probably far enough away to consider
>> us "alone" unless one day we can travel through time.

>Define life.

Amoeba or human?

OldGringo38

On 9/14/2010 1:41 PM Just to please that super-ego, Jordon wrote the
following tidbit of information:
> OldGringo38 wrote:
>> On 9/14/2010 10:48 AM Just to please that super-ego, Desk Rabbit wrote
>> the following tidbit of information:
>>>>

>>> Hey Alf! When you get five minutes to spare, could you re-write that so
>>> it makes sense?
>>>

>> Were alone in the Universe, get use to it.

> I think that's pretty much statistically impossible.

Let me know of your next close encounter.