Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Virtual Sistine Chapel

Virtual Sistine Chapel

Meat Plow

On Mon, 13 Sep 2010 14:11:07 -0700, richard wrote:

> On Mon, 13 Sep 2010 20:22:50 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow wrote:

>>> Seen it a few times. Which always brings up a miriad of questions that
>>> they can not answer.

>> Like?

> Oh I've come up with a few hundred queestions. If such technology
> existed, then where is the evidence it did? Someone surely would have
> painted these wonderful things.

Once you can explain how the great Gaza pyramid was built 4500 years ago
then you can start to rule out ancient aliens.

joevan

On Mon, 13 Sep 2010 21:44:05 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Mon, 13 Sep 2010 14:11:07 -0700, richard wrote:

>>> Like?

>> Oh I've come up with a few hundred queestions. If such technology
>> existed, then where is the evidence it did? Someone surely would have
>> painted these wonderful things.

>Once you can explain how the great Gaza pyramid was built 4500 years ago
>then you can start to rule out ancient aliens.

That one was easy. Expendable slave labor by the thousands.

Meat Plow

On Mon, 13 Sep 2010 18:12:41 -0400, joevan wrote:

> On Mon, 13 Sep 2010 21:44:05 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:

>>> Oh I've come up with a few hundred queestions. If such technology
>>> existed, then where is the evidence it did? Someone surely would have
>>> painted these wonderful things.

>>Once you can explain how the great Gaza pyramid was built 4500 years ago
>>then you can start to rule out ancient aliens.

> That one was easy. Expendable slave labor by the thousands.

Bwaaaaaaaaaahahahah sure. Sorry to laugh at you but it couldn't be helped.