Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: major lulz!

Re: major lulz!

XS11E

吵hw不f <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Some kid here locally is still trying to sell his on craiglits...
> http://kalispell.craigslist.org/mcy/1930289655.html

I see he follows the Craig's List rule that posters must be illiterate.

The Usenet Improvement Project:

XS11E

吵hw不f <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> In message <Xns9DF1594695EC2xs11eyahoocom@127.0.0.1>, XS11E
> pondered the following:
>> 吵hw不f <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>> > Some kid here locally is still trying to sell his on
>> > craiglits...
>> > http://kalispell.craigslist.org/mcy/1930289655.html

>> I see he follows the Craig's List rule that posters must be
>> illiterate.
>>

> Its a montana thing...

It's a nationwide thing on Craig's List.

攸hw不f <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> XS11E <(E-Mail Removed)> pinched out a steaming pile
> of<Xns9DF260604BAC7xs11eyahoocom@127.0.0.1>:
>
>>吵hw不f <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>> In message <Xns9DF1594695EC2xs11eyahoocom@127.0.0.1>, XS11E
>>> pondered the following:

>>> Its a montana thing...

>>It's a nationwide thing on Craig's List.
>>

> So its just another slice of Americana...hmmm...

Yes, if you know the difference between "their," "there" and "they're"
or "to," "too" and "two" or "it's" and "its" or "ad and add" or "sale"
and "sell" you're not allowed to post on Craig's list. Also, you must
not use a spell checker, proper punctuation, post in the correct
category and should always list prohibited items so you can go to the
flag help forum and whine about being flagged.

The Usenet Improvement Project: