Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Change default action of forward button in Thunderbird 2.0?

Change default action of forward button in Thunderbird 2.0?

kojihugy

The default action for the forward button on the toolbar is to forward
as an attachment. I prefer to forward it in the message itself instaed
of attaching it. To do so I have to go to Message> Forward as> Inline
but I would much rather be able to use the toolbar button. Does anyone
know is there a way to change this?

kojihugy

Ed Mullen wrote:
> kojihugy wrote:
>> The default action for the forward button on the toolbar is to forward
>> as an attachment. I prefer to forward it in the message itself instaed
>> of attaching it. To do so I have to go to Message> Forward as> Inline
>> but I would much rather be able to use the toolbar button. Does anyone
>> know is there a way to change this?

> Tools - Options - Compostion - General. Set your preference here.

So simple, I feel silly for not seeing it. Thankyou