Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Destroyed from within.

Destroyed from within.

OldGringo38

This man during his reign as ruler of Russia said the United States Of
America would be destroyed from within. Kind of looks like he may have
been right.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikita_Khrushchev
Hang on to your ass as we are in for a bumpy ride ahead.
--
OldGringo38
Just West Of Nowhere

chuckcar

OldGringo38 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:i6eevi$fvg$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org:

> This man during his reign as ruler of Russia said the United States Of
> America would be destroyed from within. Kind of looks like he may have
> been right.
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikita_Khrushchev
> Hang on to your ass as we are in for a bumpy ride ahead.

He also was a marxist. Kind of a chicken and egg thing really.

--
(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

OldGringo38

On 9/10/2010 6:58 PM Just to please that super-ego, chuckcar wrote the
following tidbit of information:
> OldGringo38<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:i6eevi$fvg$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org:
>
>> This man during his reign as ruler of Russia said the United States Of
>> America would be destroyed from within. Kind of looks like he may have
>> been right.
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikita_Khrushchev
>> Hang on to your ass as we are in for a bumpy ride ahead.

> He also was a marxist. Kind of a chicken and egg thing really.

<g>

--
OldGringo38
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest

Mike Yetto

OldGringo38 <(E-Mail Removed)> writes and having writ moves on.
>This man during his reign as ruler of Russia said the United States Of
>America would be destroyed from within. Kind of looks like he may have
>been right.
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikita_Khrushchev
>Hang on to your ass as we are in for a bumpy ride ahead.

He was the Stalinist leader of a no-longer existing country that
also promised the US that the Soviet Union's grandchildren would
bury us. I wouldn't put too much stock in his predictions.

Mike "I don't subscribe to this point of view" Yetto
In practice they are not.

meerkat

"OldGringo38" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:i6eevi$fvg$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...
> This man during his reign as ruler of Russia said the United States Of
> America would be destroyed from within. Kind of looks like he may have
> been right.
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikita_Khrushchev
> Hang on to your ass as we are in for a bumpy ride ahead.

Hi OG
Don`t worry too much about it, remember...
the rich never have a bumpy ride, and they keep getting richer.
Us `little` people are just there to pick up the `tab` for them,
when they get too greedy !!.
Best wishes as always... meerkat.

olfart

"OldGringo38" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:i6eevi$fvg$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...
> This man during his reign as ruler of Russia said the United States Of
> America would be destroyed from within. Kind of looks like he may have
> been right.
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikita_Khrushchev
> Hang on to your ass as we are in for a bumpy ride ahead.
> --
> OldGringo38
> Just West Of Nowhere
> Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
> Support Bacteria: They're the only culture some people have.

remember the Roman Empire?
History does repeat itself

philo

On 09/10/2010 06:28 PM, OldGringo38 wrote:
> This man during his reign as ruler of Russia said the United States Of
> America would be destroyed from within. Kind of looks like he may have
> been right.
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikita_Khrushchev
> Hang on to your ass as we are in for a bumpy ride ahead.

Yep

I sure remember Khrushchev

I always said USSR won't bury us...
we'll do it ourselves

OldGringo38

On 9/10/2010 9:43 PM Just to please that super-ego, Mike Yetto wrote the
following tidbit of information:
> OldGringo38<(E-Mail Removed)> writes and having writ moves on.
>> This man during his reign as ruler of Russia said the United States Of
>> America would be destroyed from within. Kind of looks like he may have
>> been right.
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikita_Khrushchev
>> Hang on to your ass as we are in for a bumpy ride ahead.

> He was the Stalinist leader of a no-longer existing country that
> also promised the US that the Soviet Union's grandchildren would
> bury us. I wouldn't put too much stock in his predictions.
>
> Mike "I don't subscribe to this point of view" Yetto

Hoping for the best.

--
OldGringo38
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest

OldGringo38

On 9/11/2010 3:40 AM Just to please that super-ego, meerkat wrote the
following tidbit of information:
> "OldGringo38"<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:i6eevi$fvg$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...
>> This man during his reign as ruler of Russia said the United States Of
>> America would be destroyed from within. Kind of looks like he may have
>> been right.
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikita_Khrushchev
>> Hang on to your ass as we are in for a bumpy ride ahead.
>>

> Hi OG
> Don`t worry too much about it, remember...
> the rich never have a bumpy ride, and they keep getting richer.
> Us `little` people are just there to pick up the `tab` for them,
> when they get too greedy !!.
> Best wishes as always... meerkat.

I guess my positive attitude is not what yours is. Thanks & same to you.

--
OldGringo38
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest

OldGringo38

On 9/11/2010 4:27 AM Just to please that super-ego, olfart wrote the
following tidbit of information:
> "OldGringo38"<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:i6eevi$fvg$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...
>> This man during his reign as ruler of Russia said the United States Of
>> America would be destroyed from within. Kind of looks like he may have
>> been right.
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikita_Khrushchev
>> Hang on to your ass as we are in for a bumpy ride ahead.
>> --
>> OldGringo38
>> Just West Of Nowhere
>> Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
>> Support Bacteria: They're the only culture some people have.

> remember the Roman Empire?
> History does repeat itself

Oh yes, but hoping were too young to go just yet. <g>