Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > LOL

Meat Plow

The wife and I were sitting around the breakfast table one lazy Sunday
morning.

I said to her, “If I were to die suddenly, I want you to immediately sell
all my stuff.”

“Now why would you want me to do something like that?” she asked.

“I figure that you would eventually remarry and I don’t want some asshole
using my stuff.”

She looked at me and said: “What makes you think I’d marry another
asshole?”

OldGringo38

On 9/10/2010 1:21 PM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow wrote the
following tidbit of information:
> The wife and I were sitting around the breakfast table one lazy Sunday
> morning.
>

> I said to her, “If I were to die suddenly, I want you to immediately sell
> all my stuff.”
>

> “Now why would you want me to do something like that?” she asked.
>

> “I figure that you would eventually remarry and I don’t want some asshole
> using my stuff.”
>

> She looked at me and said: “What makes you think I’d marry another
> asshole?”

<g>

--
OldGringo38
Just West Of Nowhere

richard

On Fri, 10 Sep 2010 18:21:41 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow wrote:

> The wife and I were sitting around the breakfast table one lazy Sunday
> morning.
>

> I said to her, ?If I were to die suddenly, I want you to immediately sell
> all my stuff.?
>

> ?Now why would you want me to do something like that?? she asked.
>

> ?I figure that you would eventually remarry and I don?t want some asshole
> using my stuff.?
>

> She looked at me and said: ?What makes you think I?d marry another
> asshole??

Employees were leaving the building during shift change.
One guy was heard to say, "I'd love to **** that gal in her ass."
To which she replied, "Why would I want a second asshole?"

LOL @ College course. Weyoun the Dancing Bong HTML 13 01-20-2004 10:30 PM
lol Ks Computer Support 4 12-11-2003 01:51 PM
lol? Rowan Computer Support 1 10-24-2003 12:23 AM

Advertisments