Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Create a Virtual Directroy in IIS through .net Remoting

Create a Virtual Directroy in IIS through .net Remoting

Gourav

Hi All,
I am new in Remoting & Windows ,actual till now i had only work in
Web,recentelly i change my job so i have to work on Windows.Now i have
one query...

I have to make a application in that Create a Virtual Directroy in IIS
Through Remoting or WCF..and after that we will able to update this
virtual directory Properties..So can you tell me or guide how can i'll
prepare for that..Please i'll heartly thankfull to you....

Regards:
Gourav Vishnoi
91-9871157845 (M)