Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Share games across network

Share games across network

=?Utf-8?B?S2VpdGg=?=

I have a couple of games I would like to share I dragged the shortcuts to the
shared documents but the thread does not work. Do I have to move the whole
folder?

Dave

most win32 programs have to be installed on the machine they are going to
run on. this is because many of them rely on special dll's, ocx's, registry
settings, etc, that are not shared between machines.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...