Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Re: Advice pls :- I need a:- windows ,multi sip , softphone, for inbound calls , that also flashes up the account that is been dialed.

Re: Advice pls :- I need a:- windows ,multi sip , softphone, for inbound calls , that also flashes up the account that is been dialed.

Theo Markettos

> I need a:- windows ,multi sip , softphone, for inbound calls , that
> also flashes up the account that is been dialed.

X-lite 2.0 (not 3.0 or later) supports multi-lines (and thus multi-SIP
accounts). The dialler window shows which line is ringing IIRC. I can't
remember if the ringtone or the systray popup indicating the phone is
ringing will distinguish between them, but it might do.

Theo