Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: America

Re: America

Mr Pounder

"ŽiŠardo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On 06/09/2010 18:32, Mr Pounder wrote:
>> I've just got yet another chainmail blaming America for the deaths of
>> British soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan.
>>
>> I am not an historian, but I have never of the American people slagging
>> off
>> Britain for the deaths of American soldiers whilst they were fighting for
>> Britain in WW2.
>>
>> I lived in Australia whilst the Viet Nam war was being fought. To the
>> best
>> of my recollections the Australian people did not blame America for the
>> deaths of their soldiers.
>>
>> Mr Pounder
>>

> American soldiers were NOT "fighting for Britain" in WW2, they were
> fighting because Germany and Japan had declared war on them.

Are you really sure that Germany declared war on America?

> As for Viet Nam, that's one thing that we can thank a Labour Government
> for in the UK - keeping us out of it.
>
> --
> Moving things in still pictures

harry

On 8 Sep, 16:18, "Mr Pounder" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> "ŽiŠardo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>

> > On 06/09/2010 18:32, Mr Pounder wrote:
> >> I've just got yet another chainmail blaming America for the deaths of
> >> British soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan.

> >> I am not an historian, but I have never of the American people slagging
> >> off
> >> Britain for the deaths of American soldiers whilst they were fighting for
> >> Britain in WW2.

> >> I lived in Australia whilst the Viet Nam war was being fought. To the
> >> best
> >> of my recollections the Australian people did not blame America for the
> >> deaths of their soldiers.

> >> Mr Pounder

> > American soldiers were NOT "fighting for Britain" in WW2, they were
> > fighting because Germany and Japan had declared war on them.

> Are you really sure that Germany declared war on America?

The day after Pearl harbour.

Re: Animals in America Consultant MCSE 0 02-02-2006 04:11 PM
Yet Another Perl Conference, North America, 2005 Gerard Lim Perl 0 04-14-2005 02:27 AM
Exportability of EDA industry from North America? EDA wannabe VHDL 25 02-06-2005 04:59 PM
Can't Confirm Banking Transfers- Online Banking Bank of America (Firefox1.0) totsob Firefox 1 10-22-2004 10:19 PM
America, Sweet America - I want to be there ! Zogby MCSE 188 08-15-2004 03:42 AM

Advertisments