Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Still some aftertaste in Aspartame, even after 30+ years...

Still some aftertaste in Aspartame, even after 30+ years...

thanatoid

http://www.topnews.in/diet-soft-drin...mature-births-

Any mental activity is easy if it need not be subjected to
reality.

Zu Arsschlaark!

"thanatoid" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> http://www.topnews.in/diet-soft-drin...mature-births-
> 2270080
>
> --
> Any mental activity is easy if it need not be subjected to
> reality.

Anything with that asspurtum or that acesulfame [?] I avoid like the uber
plague.
It never tasted anything other than totally wrong ..
Its everywhere, it's in everything!
That leaves regular coca cola & a few other things as a soft drink option
for the most part.
All that sugar. o well ..

Meat Plow

On Wed, 08 Sep 2010 00:15:55 +0000, thanatoid wrote:

> http://www.topnews.in/diet-soft-drin...mature-births- 2270080

Quit drinking it long ago. Now soft drinks with Splenda or equiv like
Diet Rite. Was never a fan of cola. Now drinking Glaceau vitaminwater
ZERO grape-raspberry.

thanatoid

攸hw不f <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote in news:i675t8$bql$(E-Mail Removed):

> thanatoid <(E-Mail Removed)> pinched out a steaming
> pile of<Xns9DECC3FA8FEC2thanexit@81.169.183.62>:
>
>> http://www.topnews.in/diet-soft-drin...remature-birth
>> s- 2270080
>>

> Yeah I cut it out. Its in some "sugarless" gum, fyi.

It's in ALMOST EVERYTHING. Read the labels on your ///regular///
(NOT sugar-free) Jello.

They have recently started adding aspartame and/or acesulfame
and/or neotame to almost everything, since they are much cheaper
than sugar, let alone honey.

Oh, and they taste better.

*And* they're ///good for you///.

--
Any mental activity is easy if it need not be subjected to
reality.

thanatoid

攸hw不f <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote in news:i675t8$bql$(E-Mail Removed):

<snip>

> This is interesting:
>
> http://www.topnews.in/tata-nano-beco...ans-luxury-227
> 2928 Cute little cars.

It's even more interesting that no one seems to even /look/ at
stuff like *this* anymore:

http://www.topnews.in/microsoft-cofo...ul-allen-sues-
google-apple-nine-others-web-patent-breach-2271178

--
Any mental activity is easy if it need not be subjected to
reality.

chuckcar

thanatoid <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in

> http://www.topnews.in/diet-soft-drin...mature-births-
> 2270080

They must use it in pepsi for some stupid reason. I hate the stuff.

--
(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

NotMe

"Meat Plow" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed). I.am...
> On Wed, 08 Sep 2010 00:15:55 +0000, thanatoid wrote:
>
>> http://www.topnews.in/diet-soft-drin...mature-births- 2270080

> Quit drinking it long ago. Now soft drinks with Splenda or equiv like
> Diet Rite. Was never a fan of cola. Now drinking Glaceau vitaminwater
> ZERO grape-raspberry.

Ice water with a shot of fresh lemon or lime is my choice. Aside from the
non toxic drink saves a chunk of change,.

攸hw不f

thanatoid wrote:
> 攸hw不f <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote in news:i675t8$bql$(E-Mail Removed):
>
> <snip>
>
>> This is interesting:
>>
>> http://www.topnews.in/tata-nano-beco...ans-luxury-227
>> 2928 Cute little cars.

> It's even more interesting that no one seems to even /look/ at
> stuff like *this* anymore:
>
> http://www.topnews.in/microsoft-cofo...ul-allen-sues-
> google-apple-nine-others-web-patent-breach-2271178

Thats been on Wired and OS News and Slashdot. The media isnt interested
(teevee) in anything that dosnt involve guns, explosions, divorce or
killings.