Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Video editing software

Re: Video editing software

The Real Truth MVP

http://www.avs4you.com/AVS-Video-Editor.aspx

*WARNING* Please Do NOT follow any advice given by the Trolls listed
below. Trolls CAN NOT help you. They latch on to my posts like leeches.
David H Lipman, Peter Foldes, Barry Schwarz, PA Bear, Leythos.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...