Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Google's home page, web languages

Re: Google's home page, web languages

chuckcar

Richard Fangnail <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Google has been having home pages with animation but they also respond
> to the mouse moving. Two were bucky ball and now, colorful circles.
>
> I thought you needed to use flash in order for a graphic to respond to
> the mouse, or can you do it with just an animated gif?

You could theoretically do it with *any* scripting language. Including
the one built into IE. Doing it in Java alone is absolutely possible.

--
(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )