Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Where to ask eclipse/jdt related questions?

Where to ask eclipse/jdt related questions?

narke

Hi,

I know there is a private server news.eclipse.org, but groups on that
seems not so active. Is there a public groups where I can post
eclipse/jdt related questions? Thanks.

-- Schopenhauer

narke
test post

Arne Vajh°j

On 07-09-2010 02:06, narke wrote:
> I know there is a private server news.eclipse.org, but groups on that
> seems not so active. Is there a public groups where I can post
> eclipse/jdt related questions? Thanks.

I don't think anyone will take offense if you post here.

It is strongly Java programming related.

Arne

narke

On 2010-09-07, Arne Vajh°j <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On 07-09-2010 02:06, narke wrote:
>> I know there is a private server news.eclipse.org, but groups on that
>> seems not so active. Is there a public groups where I can post
>> eclipse/jdt related questions? Thanks.

> I don't think anyone will take offense if you post here.
>
> It is strongly Java programming related.
>
> Arne

Thanks. And, I am glad to know I can post here

-- Schopenhauer

narke