Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: America

Re: America

Mr Pounder

"OldGringo38" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:i63lge$362$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...
> On 9/6/2010 3:45 PM Just to please that super-ego, Mr Pounder wrote the
> following tidbit of information:
>> "OldGringo38"<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:i63gna$cav$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...
>>> On 9/6/2010 2:34 PM Just to please that super-ego, Mr Pounder wrote the
>>> following tidbit of information:

>>> That's a new one to me also. ???
>>>
>>> --
>>> OldGringo38
>>> Just West Of Nowhere
>>> Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
>>> Support Bacteria: They're the only culture some people have.

>> After a reboot all is fine.
>> I dunno and I am supposed to be an Internet God
>>
>> Mr Pounder
>>

> <g> Good Luck. HEY!! While you are here, how about giving me your
> opinion on Breville Appliances. I have 2 of them and think they are
> fantastic.
>
> --
> OldGringo38
> Just West Of Nowhere
> Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
> Support Bacteria: They're the only culture some people have.

We don't have any Breville appliances. Wife is out so I can't ask her.
Sorry )))))))))

Steve

OldGringo38

On 9/7/2010 10:46 AM Just to please that super-ego, Mr Pounder wrote the
following tidbit of information:
> "OldGringo38"<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:i63lge$362$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...
>> On 9/6/2010 3:45 PM Just to please that super-ego, Mr Pounder wrote the
>> following tidbit of information:
>>> "OldGringo38"<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:i63gna$cav$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...

>>> After a reboot all is fine.
>>> I dunno and I am supposed to be an Internet God
>>>
>>> Mr Pounder
>>>

>> <g> Good Luck. HEY!! While you are here, how about giving me your
>> opinion on Breville Appliances. I have 2 of them and think they are
>> fantastic.
>>
>> --
>> OldGringo38
>> Just West Of Nowhere
>> Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
>> Support Bacteria: They're the only culture some people have.

> We don't have any Breville appliances. Wife is out so I can't ask her.
> Sorry )))))))))
>
> Steve

Thanks anyway, have a grand day/evening seeing you 1/2 a world away.

--
OldGringo38
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest

Mr Pounder

"OldGringo38" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:i65obl$vd0$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...
> On 9/7/2010 10:46 AM Just to please that super-ego, Mr Pounder wrote the
> following tidbit of information:
>> "OldGringo38"<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:i63lge$362$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...
>>> On 9/6/2010 3:45 PM Just to please that super-ego, Mr Pounder wrote the
>>> following tidbit of information:

>>> <g> Good Luck. HEY!! While you are here, how about giving me your
>>> opinion on Breville Appliances. I have 2 of them and think they are
>>> fantastic.
>>>
>>> --
>>> OldGringo38
>>> Just West Of Nowhere
>>> Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
>>> Support Bacteria: They're the only culture some people have.

>> We don't have any Breville appliances. Wife is out so I can't ask her.
>> Sorry )))))))))
>>
>> Steve
>>

> Thanks anyway, have a grand day/evening seeing you 1/2 a world away.

Wife says she dunno.
The appliances are available here, she just has not bought any.
We used to have a Breville sandwich maker which we gave away. Everybody gave
them away.
My posts are still disappearing!

Oh, this is my side of the world
http://www.aboutbritain.com/towns/walton-le-dale.asp

Take care

Mr Pounder

OldGringo38

On 9/7/2010 3:32 PM Just to please that super-ego, Mr Pounder wrote the
following tidbit of information:
> "OldGringo38"<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:i65obl$vd0$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...
>> On 9/7/2010 10:46 AM Just to please that super-ego, Mr Pounder wrote the
>> following tidbit of information:
>>> "OldGringo38"<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:i63lge$362$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...

>>> We don't have any Breville appliances. Wife is out so I can't ask her.
>>> Sorry )))))))))
>>>
>>> Steve
>>>

>> Thanks anyway, have a grand day/evening seeing you 1/2 a world away.

> Wife says she dunno.
> The appliances are available here, she just has not bought any.
> We used to have a Breville sandwich maker which we gave away. Everybody gave
> them away.
> My posts are still disappearing!
>
> Oh, this is my side of the world
> http://www.aboutbritain.com/towns/walton-le-dale.asp
>
> Take care
>
> Mr Pounder

Thanks again, Definitely beautiful where you live.

--
OldGringo38
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest

Mr Pounder

"OldGringo38" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:i66eel$8qu$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...
> On 9/7/2010 3:32 PM Just to please that super-ego, Mr Pounder wrote the
> following tidbit of information:
>> "OldGringo38"<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:i65obl$vd0$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...
>>> On 9/7/2010 10:46 AM Just to please that super-ego, Mr Pounder wrote the
>>> following tidbit of information:

>>> Thanks anyway, have a grand day/evening seeing you 1/2 a world away.

>> Wife says she dunno.
>> The appliances are available here, she just has not bought any.
>> We used to have a Breville sandwich maker which we gave away. Everybody
>> gave
>> them away.
>> My posts are still disappearing!
>>
>> Oh, this is my side of the world
>> http://www.aboutbritain.com/towns/walton-le-dale.asp
>>
>> Take care
>>
>> Mr Pounder

> Thanks again, Definitely beautiful where you live.
>
> --
> OldGringo38
> Just West Of Nowhere
> Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
> Support Bacteria: They're the only culture some people have.

It's okay.
About five miles away from what is classed as a City.
It is hardly a city but the young people here think it is.

Mr Pounder

Re: Animals in America Consultant MCSE 0 02-02-2006 04:11 PM
Yet Another Perl Conference, North America, 2005 Gerard Lim Perl 0 04-14-2005 02:27 AM
Exportability of EDA industry from North America? EDA wannabe VHDL 25 02-06-2005 04:59 PM
Can't Confirm Banking Transfers- Online Banking Bank of America (Firefox1.0) totsob Firefox 1 10-22-2004 10:19 PM
America, Sweet America - I want to be there ! Zogby MCSE 188 08-15-2004 03:42 AM

Advertisments