Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Dpreview rejig's it's sample galleries to force you to endure more ads

Dpreview rejig's it's sample galleries to force you to endure more ads

RichA

The set-up before was perfect, you could simply jump from one to the
next and see the Exif. Now it sucks. I guess Amazon wants more
money out of them...

http://dpreview.com/galleries/review...review-samples

Irwell

On Sat, 4 Sep 2010 17:55:03 -0700 (PDT), RichA wrote:

> The set-up before was perfect, you could simply jump from one to the
> next and see the Exif. Now it sucks. I guess Amazon wants more
> money out of them...
>
> http://dpreview.com/galleries/review...review-samples

Did you ask for your money back?

Bruce

RichA <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>The set-up before was perfect, you could simply jump from one to the
>next and see the Exif. Now it sucks. I guess Amazon wants more
>money out of them...
>http://dpreview.com/galleries/review...review-samples

If looking at DPReview upsets you so much, stop looking!

Or you could always ask for a refund ...

OG

"RichA" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> The set-up before was perfect, you could simply jump from one to the
> next and see the Exif. Now it sucks. I guess Amazon wants more
> money out of them...
>
> http://dpreview.com/galleries/review...review-samples

You still can.

RichA

On Sep 5, 1:51*pm, "Neil Harrington" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> RichA Complaint # 134,786.

And reactionary post adding nothing number 12,000 from those who never
add...anything of value.
If it was up to you people, the group messages would be composed of
desperate Indians telling you how to rip off Paypal, or Chinamen
selling you no-name shoes.

Bruce

RichA <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>On Sep 5, 1:51=A0pm, "Neil Harrington" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> RichA Complaint # 134,786.

>And reactionary post adding nothing number 12,000 from those who never
>add...anything of value.

Precisely what value do your posts add, Rich?

All you do is whine, whine, whine. Regardless of the subject, it is
all just whining. Where's the value?