Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Could this be a Tea Party Theme Song?

Could this be a Tea Party Theme Song?

Meat Plow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfH46DTAkxo

NotMe

"Meat Plow" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed). I.am...

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfH46DTAkxo

Might did into the back story on this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9B8Yc6EZR0&NR=1

Agree or disagree with the man's world view, what's followed is wrong on
many levels

Meat Plow

On Sat, 04 Sep 2010 12:45:29 -0500, NotMe wrote:

> "Meat Plow" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news(E-Mail Removed). I.am...
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfH46DTAkxo
>>

> Might did into the back story on this.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9B8Yc6EZR0&NR=1
>
> Agree or disagree with the man's world view, what's followed is wrong on
> many levels

Nah I don't bother with **** like that.

Mike Yetto

NotMe <(E-Mail Removed)> writes and having writ moves on.

>"Meat Plow" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news(E-Mail Removed) .I.am...
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfH46DTAkxo
>>

>Might did into the back story on this.

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9B8Yc6EZR0&NR=1

>Agree or disagree with the man's world view, what's followed is wrong on
>many levels

On its face it does look like a First Ammendment violation.
However, there could be a School Board policy prohibiting sending
spam to e-mail addresses they provide and he may have done so. I
worked at a company with such a policy and I could have been
fired for passing on a chain letter, or any other spam, to
company addresses even from my own e-mail account.

When you take note of the number of student suspensions that have
occurred due to speach a school doesn't like, you will see that
this isn't unusual.

Another point to consider is that spamming everyone you know,
including the parents of the athletes on a team you help coach,
is a bad move that should have generated a reprimand. He sent
the message to addresses he had only due to his official capacity
as a coach for the school and should have known better.

Was this enough to get him fired? Probably not, but how active
with his political views was he while on the practice field?
This should factor into it, but we don't know if it did.
Therefore, we don't know if the school over-reacted.

Mike "we can only form *our own* opinions" Yetto
In practice they are not.