Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Automatically connecting to wireless

Automatically connecting to wireless

=?Utf-8?B?R29ncw==?=

Currently when I boot up XP I have to manually go in and make a connection to
my wireless router even though I have the option set to automatically connect
when in range. Is there anyway I automate this process so that it makes this
connection on boot up?

Cheers
Gogs