Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Ari's miracle diet

Ari's miracle diet

George Orwell

Look what I found from internationally acclaimed cryptologist, cardiologist and
dietologist Ari Silverstein.

Cryptology, cardiology and dietology. Is there no end to his accomplishments?
ROFLMAO

http://www.conservativebreakfastclub...elp-with-poor-
mans-diet-college-student/

OK here is my problem..
I’m very low on income.

i need help constructing an inexpensive but healthy diet.

my current diet ( i love breakfast )

Oatmeal w/ strawberries for breakfast paired with a cheese and Broccoli omelet. that
holds me over until around noon

Lunch
I eat a couple turkey dogs with mayo and mustard with water to drink.

Dinner
i eat couscous in chicken broth with diced hot dogs along with some sliced and
seasoned yellow potatoes (baked of course)

as yu can see my meals aren’t exactly balanced but they are very cheap… throughout
the day i still get hungry…im mildly active but i have no idea how i can change my diet
while getting more out of my dollar if yu know what i mean.

so what im asking is for some of your ideas. any cheap recipes yu might wanna pass
on to this bank broken college student?

id really appreciate it. if yu need any info you can contact me at

im always logged in

https://www.mixmaster.it