Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Re: voiptalk.org - Have they lost it?

Re: voiptalk.org - Have they lost it?

Voiptalker

On 2 Sep, 16:55, Anti-Spam <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
[snip}
> The last Big problem for me is, they cannot accept Spanish credit
> cards.

I've been paying my monthly voiptalk subscription with my Spanish visa
card for the last 6 years or so.....

Voiptalker

On 4 Sep, 11:11, Anti-Spam <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Fri, 3 Sep 2010 01:39:47 -0700 (PDT), Voiptalker
>
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >On 2 Sep, 16:55, Anti-Spam <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >[snip}
> >> The last Big problem for me is, they cannot accept Spanish credit
> >> cards.

> >I've been paying my monthly voiptalk subscription with my Spanish visa
> >card for the last 6 years or so.....

> I don't understand, they expressly said to me on the phone, they
> cannot process Spanish credit cards. Will ring them again on Monday.

Maybe they don't accept them for new accounts?

Lilushka Lilushka is offline
Junior Member

use telezvon com... they always constant