Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: the psychological difference

Re: the psychological difference

chuckcar

philo <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> my good for nothing worthless asshole boss got demoted the other
> day...
>
> everyone grinned.
>
> After filing a few complaints over the past four years,
> I stopped and decided to let him hang himself.
>
> By the time my new boss is there long enough to become a total ass
> hole
>
> I'll probably be retired.
>
> Anyway I grabbed my cell phone and was going to "edit" the name of my
> old boss to the new one, then edit in the new number.
>

> but no, that would just not do
>
> I had to hit the "erase contact" button
> and watch my old boss get shredded and go into the non-retrievable
> garbage bin
>
> then simply create a new contact

To copy my favorite quote (and relevant context) from Galaxy Quest.

"It's the little things that make life worthwhile" - Tony Shaloub.

(just a reminder - it's right after he spaces the bad guys and "Rock".)

--
(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )