Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Selling Routes “India & Bangladesh”

Selling Routes “India & Bangladesh”

Lubna Mahar

Hello

We are offering stable and high quality routes which mentioned below:

• India – Premium CLI
• Bangladesh – Premium CLI &

"Now Easy Western Union Quick Pay/ PayPal/ Escrow Payment Option also
Available with Online CDR”

Billing: 1/1
Payment Terms: Prepay.

Please send us your target rates and volumes of these destinations. For
further details please contact the undersigned.

Regards,

Lubna Mahar
Breezecom
MSN or Email: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
www.breezecom.ae

Lubna Mahar
Assistant Manager - Business Development
(E-Mail Removed)
www.breezecom.ae

| http://forums.cabling-design.com/ |
| *** a better way to USENET *** |
| no-spam Web and RSS interface to your favorite newsgroup |
| comp.dcom.voice-over-ip - 8217 messages and counting! |