Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Hardware > linksys wusb 11network adapter

linksys wusb 11network adapter

08-31-2010
Hey mate:going nuts .installed some new stuff in a pc and can't install linksys network adapter. 10 hours of trying many ways to no avail.i booted up plug in adapter.pc saw new hardware,i put in disk and that's it.device mgn.has yello ! so i update drivers no good.original disk does not auto run even after i go run disk serial# m4140e419577 wusb11 windows xp pro.
i install the drivers before i connect the adapter nothing.i go into device manager and uninstall the yellowed out adapter. Restart the computer. Re-install the drivers for it from the driver disk also downloaded drivers from linksys. nothing.i know it should start automatic and install drivers but nothing.iíve also seen the hardware is not installed. code 10 and 28.finally i noticed that when i put in disk go to run type d:\setup.exe for a second i see the setup up splash screen.i think that's the problem so how do i get the splash screen on to do the setup?(E-Mail Removed)
thanks jack