Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Firefox Toolbar

Firefox Toolbar

ian h @hotmail.com>

Firefox ver 3.6.8

The following has appeared on Firefox.

"Firefox is unable to show the Toolbar. Please re-install the Toolbar"

Show what toolbar? Unable to say when it appeared.

Thank you ..Ian

thanatoid

ian h @hotmail.com> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Firefox ver 3.6.8
>
> The following has appeared on Firefox.
>
> "Firefox is unable to show the Toolbar. Please re-install
> the Toolbar"
>
> Show what toolbar? Unable to say when it appeared.
>
> Thank you ..Ian

Dump that piece of crap and get Opera already.

--
Any mental activity is easy if it need not be subjected to
reality.

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

ian h @hotmail.com> wrote:

>Firefox ver 3.6.8
>
>The following has appeared on Firefox.
>
>"Firefox is unable to show the Toolbar. Please re-install the Toolbar"
>
>Show what toolbar? Unable to say when it appeared.

Got Process Explorer?
Sadly MS bought www.Systernals.com - it was just a matter of time - the above
link has a pop-up to download IE 8. I have pop-up's disabled, but there it
was.

You can use Process Explorer to find the file that's giving the alert and it's
path, No file? check out firefox view the strings and threads to see if it's
coming from firefox - uninstall.

The most recent program loaded is normally listed at the bottom of P.E. and a
different color.

Check out your add and remove area dump any toolbars.

Opera is a better choice. I've been running Chrome lately (almost
exclusively), it's draw back is at this time I have 6 chrome's running, 4
tabs, the options, and one just because, so a macro won't work with Chrome
(mine won't). I like the + key in Opera to expand a page not Ctrl-+.

--

abandoned places
http://www.darkroastedblend.com/2008...ed-places.html

chuckcar

ian h @hotmail.com> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Firefox ver 3.6.8
>
> The following has appeared on Firefox.
>
> "Firefox is unable to show the Toolbar. Please re-install the Toolbar"
>
> Show what toolbar? Unable to say when it appeared.

Any you've installed that *didn't* come with firefox directly? That
includes any of the multitudes of firefox addons.

--
(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

window.open with toolbar=1 and without google toolbar ? pcouas Javascript 0 02-19-2007 08:28 AM
Toolbar behind toolbar help pls? Dribbler Computer Support 4 05-01-2005 11:10 AM
Firefox - Google Toolbar Paull Firefox 6 08-01-2004 04:43 PM
Firefox - Bookmarks Toolbar - unwanted populating Kneewax Firefox 0 07-19-2004 11:03 AM

Advertisments