Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > triangle python user's group?

Reply
Thread Tools

triangle python user's group?

 
 
Tim Arnold
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-30-2010
Hi,
Is there a python users group in the Research Triangle Park area
(North Carolina, USA)?

If there is not one and you're in the area and would be interested,
please send an email to jtim.arnold at gmail.com and I'll organize a
get-together to get one started.

I'll try to find a locale convenient to Chapel Hill, Durham, Raleigh,
Cary, and Apex.
thanks,
--Tim
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Albert Hopkins
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-30-2010
On Mon, 2010-08-30 at 12:38 -0700, Tim Arnold wrote:
> Hi,
> Is there a python users group in the Research Triangle Park area
> (North Carolina, USA)?


Google "triangle python user's group"


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Tim Arnold
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-31-2010
"Albert Hopkins" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Mon, 2010-08-30 at 12:38 -0700, Tim Arnold wrote:
>> Hi,
>> Is there a python users group in the Research Triangle Park area
>> (North Carolina, USA)?

>
> Google "triangle python user's group"
>


<slaps forehead>
thanks for the pointer....
--Tim


 
Reply With Quote
 
fields
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-11-2010
Tim:
trizpug.org

- fields

On Aug 31, 12:38*pm, "Tim Arnold" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> "Albert Hopkins" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> > On Mon, 2010-08-30 at 12:38 -0700, Tim Arnold wrote:
> >> Hi,
> >> Is there a python users group in the Research Triangle Park area
> >> (North Carolina, USA)?

>
> > Google "triangle python user's group"

>
> <slaps forehead>
> thanks for the pointer....
> --Tim


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
cisco 1721 triangle whit 2 cisco 800 over isdn 128k Himselff Cisco 4 06-27-2005 12:42 PM
Load balancing over WAN triangle Will Cisco 3 02-22-2005 07:00 PM
Button Click events going into Bermuda Triangle, news at 10 Michael Johnson Jr. ASP .Net 2 12-11-2003 07:36 AM
2x2950 + 3745 in triangle Bartek Cisco 1 11-01-2003 08:07 PM
Sample config. for 827 on Sympatico HighSpeed or Golden Triangle? Brad Cisco 0 07-11-2003 03:44 AM



Advertisments