Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > the desert of Val d'Orcia

the desert of Val d'Orcia

TT

a new gallery in my photosite...

During a two-days visit in this beatiful land I was struck most by the
desertic nature of the large fields in late summer which created to my
eyes a very stimulant propension to catch abstract images.

https://sites.google.com/site/photot...n-galleries/th
e-desert-of-val-d-orcia

Mort

TT wrote:
> a new gallery in my photosite...
>
> During a two-days visit in this beatiful land I was struck most by the
> desertic nature of the large fields in late summer which created to my
> eyes a very stimulant propension to catch abstract images.
>
> https://sites.google.com/site/photot...n-galleries/th
> e-desert-of-val-d-orcia

Hello,

I enjoyed your photos of the Val D'Orcia, which brought back happy
memories of a trip to that area some 8 years ago. The Brunello di
Montalcino was great, but finding the village from Arezzo was difficult.
While we were there, a large area of the valley was filled with masses
of bright yellow flowers, which I photographed with my wife and nephew
in the pictures. I'll send you separately one of them.

Keep up the good work.,

Tante belle cose,

Morton Linder, USA
(Mi chiamo Martino in Italia, perche Morton sembra morto, ma morto non
sono.)

MG

"TT" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:i5gqfa$av7$(E-Mail Removed)...
>a new gallery in my photosite...
>
> During a two-days visit in this beatiful land I was struck most by the
> desertic nature of the large fields in late summer which created to my
> eyes a very stimulant propension to catch abstract images.
>
> https://sites.google.com/site/photot...n-galleries/th
> e-desert-of-val-d-orcia

Page not found
We're sorry, but we were unable to locate the page you requested.

TT

On Mon, 30 Aug 2010 21:25:18 +0200, MG wrote:

> "TT" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:i5gqfa$av7$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>a new gallery in my photosite...
>>
>> During a two-days visit in this beatiful land I was struck most by the
>> desertic nature of the large fields in late summer which created to my
>> eyes a very stimulant propension to catch abstract images.
>>
>> https://sites.google.com/site/photot...n-galleries/th
>> e-desert-of-val-d-orcia

> Page not found
> We're sorry, but we were unable to locate the page you requested.

you should use the complete address from "h" to "a" , I suppose it is
splitted in two lines in the message