Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Problem recognising a sata 2 ext drive

Problem recognising a sata 2 ext drive

Meat Plow

On Tue, 31 Aug 2010 23:09:07 +0000, chuckcar wrote:

>> > It's a USB2 drive, no additional drivers needed. I have an

>> external eSATA drive with a 1TB WD SATA2 drive in it. I have no
>> problems in Win7 if I use the USB port on it. The case is an Antec has
>> eSATA and USB2 ports.

> It goes on a USB port. Drivers are needed period.

I said "no additional drivers" were needed. You told the OP to install
drivers for the caddy. The caddy doesn't need any third party drivers you
moron. How many driver disks has Win 7 asked you for an external USB
drive lately?

Meat Plow

On Wed, 01 Sep 2010 21:14:13 +0000, chuckcar wrote:

> Meat Plow <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news(E-Mail Removed). I.am:

>>> It goes on a USB port. Drivers are needed period.

>> I said "no additional drivers" were needed. You told the OP to install
>> drivers for the caddy. The caddy doesn't need any third party drivers
>> you moron. How many driver disks has Win 7 asked you for an external
>> USB drive lately?
>>

> Can't you read? I *told* the OP to *uninstall* the software and reboot.

Oh ok. Uninstall the USB2 software drivers. Just how does one uninstall
USB2 support software for an external USB2 drive? I guess I'm just not
following your logic here.

chuckcar

--
(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

chuckcar

Meat Plow <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news(E-Mail Removed). I.am:

> On Wed, 01 Sep 2010 21:14:13 +0000, chuckcar wrote:
>
>> Meat Plow <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> news(E-Mail Removed). I.am:

>>> I said "no additional drivers" were needed. You told the OP to install
>>> drivers for the caddy. The caddy doesn't need any third party drivers
>>> you moron. How many driver disks has Win 7 asked you for an external
>>> USB drive lately?
>>>

>> Can't you read? I *told* the OP to *uninstall* the software and reboot.

> Oh ok. Uninstall the USB2 software drivers. Just how does one uninstall
> USB2 support software for an external USB2 drive? I guess I'm just not
> following your logic here.

Just read my first reply again. Properly this time.

--
(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

Meat Plow

On Wed, 01 Sep 2010 22:44:25 +0000, chuckcar wrote:

> Meat Plow <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news(E-Mail Removed). I.am:
>
>> On Wed, 01 Sep 2010 21:14:13 +0000, chuckcar wrote:
>>
>>> Meat Plow <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>>> news(E-Mail Removed). I.am:

>>> Can't you read? I *told* the OP to *uninstall* the software and
>>> reboot.

>> Oh ok. Uninstall the USB2 software drivers. Just how does one uninstall
>> USB2 support software for an external USB2 drive? I guess I'm just not
>> following your logic here.
>>

> Just read my first reply again. Properly this time.

I read it, moron. Find someone less intelligent (if that's possible) than
you to troll.