Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Hi, say someting about: Honest?

Hi, say someting about: Honest?

carol

Do you want to say somewords about the word "Honest" ?

I am making a inquiry about people attitude to "honest".

So pls say some
words about how do you think of "Honest".

Then you will meet many friends who holds the same oppinion.

Thanks .

Carol

Robert Coe

On sat, 28 aug 2010 12:25:11 +0800, "carol" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
:
: Do you want to say somewords about the word "Honest" ?
:
:
:
: I am making a inquiry about people attitude to "honest".
:
: So pls say some
: words about how do you think of "Honest".
:
:
: Then you will meet many friends who holds the same oppinion.
:
:
:
: Thanks .

To be honest, I think you should stop trolling this newsgroup.

Bob

Dave Cohen

On 8/28/2010 1:26 AM, Die Wahrheit wrote:
> On sat, 28 aug 2010 12:25:11 +0800, "carol"<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

>> Do you want to say somewords about the word "Honest" ?
>>

>> I am making a inquiry about people attitude to "honest".
>>
>> So pls say some
>> words about how do you think of "Honest".
>>

>> Then you will meet many friends who holds the same oppinion.
>>

>> Thanks .
>>

>> Carol

> Honestly, you think you can have "friends" on the internet? Guess what you
> psychotic **** -- THEY'RE YOUR IMAGINARY FRIENDS. You mean no more to them
> than the last time you typed online. If you disappeared from the net nobody
> would ever notice. This is true for EVERYONE on the net. Whether you want
> to believe it or not. You cease to exist to others and don't have any
> importance whatsoever the moment you stop typing to the internet. You will
> never even be remembered no matter how much you psychotically wish to
> believe otherwise. Now that's HONEST.

That's not true. One day RichA forgot to post and he was sadly missed by
all.