Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Problem printing emails from Windows Live

Problem printing emails from Windows Live

Dano

My fairly new Brother printer won't print properly from Windows Live.
Everything else, like printing from Firefox is fine, but email messages are
off the page to the left. Anyone heard of this issue? Brother support
won't help with software issues like this.

Bobby Johnson

There is a forum for windows Live Mail @
http://windowslivehelp.com/forums.aspx?productid=15

Your situation would probably better posted there instead here since
this is geared primarily toward the 64-bit Operating System.

On 2010-08-27 16:47, Dano wrote:
> My fairly new Brother printer won't print properly from Windows Live.
> Everything else, like printing from Firefox is fine, but email messages
> are off the page to the left. Anyone heard of this issue? Brother
> support won't help with software issues like this.

Dano

"Bobby Johnson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
> There is a forum for windows Live Mail @
> http://windowslivehelp.com/forums.aspx?productid=15
>
> Your situation would probably better posted there instead here since this
> is geared primarily toward the 64-bit Operating System.

Thanks