Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > wnidow XP home edition

wnidow XP home edition

leader

Hi,

Im using the windowxp home edition.....so im facing the problem that i
disk F ...hardly its filled up with 5GB...but its shows that ur F dis
has low space so plz delete some materials...but hardly itys filled u
with 5Gb....so help..me how i will free my disk .....

--
leade
leader's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/244460.ht

http://forums.techarena.i

einstein_007

Could you please tell us first of all in which drive have you installed
the Windows Operating System? If you need to format a FAT32 volume
greater than 32 GB, you can use a third-party partitioning utility to
increase the size of the current Windows XP installation partition, or
use the Fdisk utility on a Microsoft Windows Millennium Edition (Me)
Startup disk or a Microsoft Windows 98 Startup disk to reformat the hard
disk entirely. How to Use Fdisk and Format to Partition/Repartition a
Hard Disk - http://support.microsoft.com/kb/255867/EN-US/

--
einstein_007
einstein_007's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/37181.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

Bobby Johnson

There is NO 64-bit XP Home, so you are posting in the WRONG forum. Go
to the microsoft.public.windowsxp.general for XP Home questions.