Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > IE scrollbars

IE scrollbars

marvapalli marvapalli is offline
Junior Member

Hi,

I have an issue with the IE scroll bars. We have bunch of javascripts attached to onload of the page. When the page is loaded, it shows the horizontal scroll bar for the browser and after the javascripts get fired, the browser scrollbar disappears. Is there any way to fire an event or detect when the browser has scrollbars and when the scrollbars disappear? We can see the browser scrollbar only if we put some alerts in the onload javascript functions and the end user cannot see the browser scrollbars since it disappears after the onload functions get executed.

Any help is appreciated.

NOTE: We use only IE.

Thanks in advance

DataGridView Scrollbars missing dbuchanan ASP .Net 3 11-18-2008 04:26 PM
Get width of scrollbars Steffen Loringer ASP .Net 0 02-06-2004 08:29 AM
DataGrid with scrollbars mg ASP .Net 2 01-05-2004 03:48 AM
Scrollbars Don ASP .Net 1 12-17-2003 01:47 PM
How to disable gfx scrollbars in Firebird? mario Firefox 0 10-30-2003 01:55 PM

Advertisments