Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Setfocus to control in Iframe

Setfocus to control in Iframe

Eric

Hi,

I have a page with an iframe on it in which I load another page.
On this iframe page I have some textboxes above eachother.

When the first textbox is filled with a code the textchanged event is called
and the code is checked with the database.
After the code has been changed to the right one (if needed) I want the
focus to go to the next textbox.

So at the end of the event I do: Page.SetFocus(txtbox2)

But after the postback refresh, the focus is gone.

How can I put it on the 2nd textbox?
all is done in the Iframe page codebehind.

I would appreciate some help here

rg,
Eric