Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > No UML Reverse Engineering

No UML Reverse Engineering

tshad

I am trying to create a UML diagram using VS which is supposed to have UML
Reverse Engineering.

It is supposed to be in File -> Project -> UML.

But mine doesn't have it (2005 or 200.

I have been trying to get the visio news groups and the vsnet groups but the
response I get is that it isn't available on the ms newsgroup server.

Thanks,

Tom