Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > FormsAuthentication.SignOut() results inSystem.NullReferenceException

FormsAuthentication.SignOut() results inSystem.NullReferenceException

Alex Diaz

Hi. I am getting a "System.NullReferenceException" when I call
FormsAuthentication.SignOut() from Session_End method in global.asax.
Code is as follow:

void Session_End(object sender, EventArgs e)
{

FormsAuthentication.SignOut();
this.Session["user"] = null;
Response.Redirect("login.aspx");