Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > MVC

Empi

Hi all and thanks.

I've recently cloned a website from one server to another.

The website was built using mvc.

For some reason, the moment I surf to the new copy of the website, the mvc
rebuilds the database on the sql server.

Any idea why?

Could it be because of different sql server on web hosts servers?
Could it be a "trick" the developer hardcoded to the home page that detect
host change and rebuild the db?

Any help would be appreciated. The mvc stuff is completely new to me.

Empi

No MVC Project Template after installing ASP.NET MVC 1.0 Crazy Cat ASP .Net 1 09-03-2009 08:02 PM
WebForms X MVC? Why MVC? Give me reasons to migrate my web apps to it please. Pros x Cons! Thanks! Paulo ASP .Net 3 12-04-2008 03:00 AM
differences between Spring WebFlow,Spring MVC,and String Portlet MVC? rmn190 Java 2 01-10-2008 02:27 AM
MVC Model in .Net ASP .Net 7 11-29-2003 06:40 PM
Any gd example for MVC Design in ASP.NET ? winglite ASP .Net 1 11-03-2003 05:03 AM

Advertisments