Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > VB Web Service Client that Makes an Asynchronous Method Call

VB Web Service Client that Makes an Asynchronous Method Call

Vicky

i have made a web service in .net and a clinet in vb 6. I am accessing web
service using soap toolkit. everything is fine. But now i wanted to access
the service asynchronously, what should i do to my client vb 6 code

thnaks