Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > Re: need help, synthesizable vhdl

Re: need help, synthesizable vhdl

Vince

niyander a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I have written some vhdl code which uses internal multiplier present
> in spartan-3 device. Can someone check if this code is synthesizable,
> i would appreciate if someone can help me in this.
> I am getting desired results in simulation, but i am not sure if this
> code is 100% synthesizable.
>
> code:http://anceop.com/vhdl.txt

A synthesis tool will answer to your question...

Re: need help, synthesizable vhdl KJ VHDL 1 08-22-2010 05:05 PM
Re: need help, synthesizable vhdl Mike Treseler VHDL 0 08-21-2010 04:53 PM
Synthesizable VHDL aravind VHDL 2 10-30-2006 05:18 PM
question on timing in synthesizable vhdl Mike Treseler VHDL 5 09-13-2005 10:07 AM
SOS! newbie question about synthesizable VHDL : synthesis run successfully but post-synthesis failed... walala VHDL 4 09-09-2003 08:41 AM

Advertisments