Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > quick launch shorcut in win 7

quick launch shorcut in win 7

joevan

I have been trying to find the shortcut that I want to open windows
explorer in the C drive. Where is a concise directory of examples of
such for win 7.
I would appreciate the help.

Mike Easter

joevan wrote:
> I have been trying to find the shortcut that I want to open windows
> explorer in the C drive. Where is a concise directory of examples of
> such for win 7.

http://snipr.com/10q958 Trick to Open Computer or Documents as Default
Instead of Libraries Folder with Windows Explorer on Windows 7

.... then, instead of those values given in that article, use the link at
the bottom of the article to get more choices:

http://snipr.com/10q95y Command Line Switches to Display Special Objects
or Folders When Opening Windows Explorer

.... which gives 15 of those funky values to use for different places.

--
Mike Easter

joevan

On Thu, 19 Aug 2010 16:16:58 -0700, Mike Easter <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>joevan wrote:
>> I have been trying to find the shortcut that I want to open windows
>> explorer in the C drive. Where is a concise directory of examples of
>> such for win 7.

>http://snipr.com/10q958 Trick to Open Computer or Documents as Default
>Instead of Libraries Folder with Windows Explorer on Windows 7
>
>... then, instead of those values given in that article, use the link at
>the bottom of the article to get more choices:
>
>http://snipr.com/10q95y Command Line Switches to Display Special Objects
>or Folders When Opening Windows Explorer
>
>... which gives 15 of those funky values to use for different places.

Thanks Mike. The spaces are important between each letter. I think I
got it now. I guess we get used to something and want old friend
around like the old windows tree of old.
now here is something for you. A little angel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iV2Bn...eature=related

Mike Easter

joevan wrote:
> Mike Easter

>> ... which gives 15 of those funky values to use for different places.

> Thanks Mike. The spaces are important between each letter. I think I
> got it now. I guess we get used to something and want old friend
> around like the old windows tree of old.
> now here is something for you. A little angel.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iV2Bn...eature=related

Is that Jackie Evancho?

--
Mike Easter

dadiOH

joevan wrote:
> I have been trying to find the shortcut that I want to open windows
> explorer in the C drive. Where is a concise directory of examples of
> such for win 7.
> I would appreciate the help.

Just make a standard shortcut to it (C and put the shortcut where you
will.

--

dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...

Dan C

Is ****ing Google down again???

> I would appreciate the help.

You sure do need a lot of help. Quit being so ****ing helpless, dimwit.

"Bother!" said Pooh, as his U-Boat sank another hospital ship.