Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Silly toys and junk, or something useful?

Silly toys and junk, or something useful?

RichA

Superzooms Still Win

On Tue, 17 Aug 2010 14:48:37 -0700 (PDT), RichA <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>I'd lean toward the former.
>
>http://dpreview.com/news/1008/100817...mfinepixw3.asp
>
>http://dpreview.com/news/1008/100817...100pjs5100.asp

What's the matter? Upset that there's no stereo-video or projection-system
DSLR yet? ****, can you imagine the noise of clattering mirrors and
shutters that a stereo DSLR would make when shooting still-frames? It would
wake up the dead! Make your hands go numb just from all the vibrations.

LOL!

I recall not long ago how DSLR owners thought that any camera that had
video mode in it was a cheap gimmick and a toy. Now they can't wait to buy
one with a video mode, not only that but it must have 30fps 1080p video
too. I recall not long ago how DSLR owners thought that a live-view LCD
display was a cheap gimmick and useless for any serious photographers, now
they won't buy a DSLR without one. I recall DSLR proponents laughing about
the concept of an articulated LCD display, saying things like, "What kind
of person would EVER have a need for something like that?", those
throw-back-primates-to-last-century "pros" now realize how very wrong they
were.

Get the drift?

Your lousy DSLRs are ALWAYS 3-5 years behind the innovative-features and
better-technology curve that the rest of us will be enjoying long before
you ever will.

Get the drift?

Of course not, because you're a moronic troll who has nothing better to do
than desperately trying to hang onto the past, where it's safe and
familiar. I pity you and your relentless insecurities.

Robert Coe

:
: http://dpreview.com/news/1008/100817...mfinepixw3.asp
:
: http://dpreview.com/news/1008/100817...100pjs5100.asp

And what will you say when it shows up on your next cell phone?

Bob

RichA

On Aug 18, 6:58*am, "N" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> "RichA" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> > I'd lean toward the former.

> >http://dpreview.com/news/1008/100817...mfinepixw3.asp

> >http://dpreview.com/news/1008/100817...100pjs5100.asp

> The first pj camera must have sold well enough or they wouldn't have brought
> out another model like it.

Yes, owners of that flawed (output sucked) piece of junk must be happy
now it's been obsoleted after six months.

Healthy Toys and More ANovice Computer Support 5 12-07-2007 10:24 AM
Toys Online Gosha ASP .Net 0 03-04-2006 01:57 PM
Some new toys for Frankie Frankie The Lounge 7 10-16-2005 05:44 AM
power toys for xp Puzzled Computer Support 6 06-08-2004 01:06 PM
Power Toys for W2K Mike Computer Support 2 11-04-2003 04:03 AM

Advertisments