Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > Context.xml is not parseable n valid

Context.xml is not parseable n valid

08-16-2010
Dear All,

I am new to hibernate. When I run my hibernate program I got the following error: Please help me in how to get it solved.

[Fatal Error] :5:2: The markup in the document following the root element must be well-formed.
C:\Documents and Settings\Neetu.Khanna\My Documents\NetBeansProjects\HibernateExp\nbproject\ build-impl.xml:584:
Deployment error:
Tomcat configuration file C:\Documents and Settings\Neetu.Khanna\My Documents\NetBeansProjects\HibernateExp\web\META-INF\context.xml seems to be broken. Please make sure it is parseable and valid.
See the server log for details.
at org.netbeans.modules.j2ee.deployment.devmodules.ap i.Deployment.deploy(Deployment.java:205)
at org.netbeans.modules.j2ee.ant.Deploy.execute(Deplo y.java:103)
at org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(Unknow nElement.java:28
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor109.invoke(Unkn own Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(De legatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
at org.apache.tools.ant.dispatch.DispatchUtils.execut e(DispatchUtils.java:106)
at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform(Task.java:34
at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute(Target.java:35 7)
at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.ja va:385)
at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeSortedTargets( Project.java:1337)
at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project .java:1306)
at org.apache.tools.ant.helper.DefaultExecutor.execut eTargets(DefaultExecutor.java:41)
at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Projec t.java:1189)
at org.apache.tools.ant.module.bridge.impl.BridgeImpl .run(BridgeImpl.java:27
at org.apache.tools.ant.module.run.TargetExecutor.run (TargetExecutor.java:49
at org.netbeans.core.execution.RunClassThread.run(Run ClassThread.java:151)
Caused by: org.netbeans.modules.j2ee.deployment.common.api.Co nfigurationException: Tomcat configuration file C:\Documents and Settings\Neetu.Khanna\My Documents\NetBeansProjects\HibernateExp\web\META-INF\context.xml seems to be broken. Please make sure it is parseable and valid.
at org.netbeans.modules.tomcat5.config.TomcatModuleCo nfiguration.getContext(TomcatModuleConfiguration.j ava:173)
at org.netbeans.modules.tomcat5.config.TomcatModuleCo nfiguration.getDatasources(TomcatModuleConfigurati on.java:19
at org.netbeans.modules.j2ee.deployment.config.Config SupportImpl.getDatasources(ConfigSupportImpl.java: 340)
at org.netbeans.modules.j2ee.deployment.impl.Deployme ntHelper.deployJdbcDrivers(DeploymentHelper.java:8 2)
at org.netbeans.modules.j2ee.deployment.devmodules.ap i.Deployment.deploy(Deployment.java:155)
... 16 more
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: DOM graph creation failed: org.netbeans.modules.schema2beans.Schema2BeansRunt imeException: Failed to create the XML-DOM Document. Check your XML to make sure it is correct.
The markup in the document following the root element must be well-formed.
at org.netbeans.modules.tomcat5.config.gen.Context.cr eateGraph(Context.java:3177)
at org.netbeans.modules.tomcat5.config.gen.Context.cr eateGraph(Context.java:3161)
at org.netbeans.modules.tomcat5.config.TomcatModuleCo nfiguration.getContext(TomcatModuleConfiguration.j ava:166)

Please help