Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Two Different Photos

Two Different Photos

mmyvusenet

Hello:

For some time I wanted to make this photo in the Historical Center of Lima,
and finally I had the opportunity to take this picture on Union Street:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4889259469/

And yesterday I took this photo about this species treated:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4892041603/

Thanks for your technical comments about photography.

--
MMYV
http://www.mmyv.com

James Nagler

On Sun, 15 Aug 2010 11:47:10 -0500, "mmyvusenet"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hello:
>
>For some time I wanted to make this photo in the Historical Center of Lima,
>and finally I had the opportunity to take this picture on Union Street:
>
>http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4889259469/
>
>And yesterday I took this photo about this species treated:
>
>http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4892041603/
>
>Thanks for your technical comments about photography.

Do you realize, that even an 8 year-old beginner would have progressed with
a camera far faster in only 1 month than you have in all the years you have
been doing this?

Why do you even bother?

Is there nothing else for you to do in that Throw-Back To The Dark Ages
country of yours than to take ridiculous and poorly done snapshots of
things that matter to no one?

Please, for the sake of everyone's sanity -- FIND A DIFFERENT HOBBY.