Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Sync bewyween office/laptop/home

Sync bewyween office/laptop/home

=?Utf-8?B?SGF2ZSB0aHJlZSBjb2x1bW5zICBSLFMsVA==?=

I current have a sync routine to operate between my office network and my
laptop.
How do I go about syncing the info from my laptop to my home computer? I
work 'from home' so I would use my home computer as a 'networl' and sync to
my laptop for when i head to the road.

Thanks
Doug

Carey Frisch [MVP]

How To Use the Briefcase Feature in Windows XP

HOW TO: Synchronize Mobile Devices and Desktop Computers with Synchronization Manager

Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP
Windows XP - Shell/User
Microsoft Newsgroups