Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > adding a "windows" item to a menu bar dynamically

adding a "windows" item to a menu bar dynamically

Chris Hare

I want to add a "Windows" menu item to my menu bar, so when another Toplevel window is opened, I can add that to the menu bar in case the user accidentally clicks on a different window and moves the Toplevel under something else.

Then when the window is closed, remove the window from the menu

Any ideas on how to do this?

Thanks