Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Navigation

Navigation

=?Utf-8?B?SmFtZXM=?=

How can I pass parameters to a .aspx page which is included within another page with Response.WriteFile(page_url)

I have tried specifying "error.aspx?errorid=nopage", for example, but an 'illegal characters' message appears

I basically need to specify certain information for the 'sub-page', which it will interpret as required. I don't mind if Response.WriteFile() is not used, but bear in mind that a simple <!-- #include file "" --> is not sufficient, as the page and parameters are dynamically generated

Please help

James