Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > At Last ! High Quality Photo to Canvas Pro Printing Service From 15

At Last ! High Quality Photo to Canvas Pro Printing Service From 15

Propertyman

Your Digital Images Printed On 100% Museum Grade Cotton Canvas 400gsm
Real Wood Frame
100 Year G/tee
Free UK Post
EU Post Only 3.95
Paypal Secure Online Payments

SPECIAL OFFER 17.75 INCH X 23.75 INCH Framed Canvas 30
More examples Sizes And Prices At www.photocanvaspro.co.uk

Thanks
Andy

Bruce

On Wed, 11 Aug 2010 03:04:50 -0700 (PDT), Propertyman
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>Your Digital Images Printed On 100% Museum Grade Cotton Canvas 400gsm
>Real Wood Frame
>100 Year G/tee
>Free UK Post
>EU Post Only 3.95
>Paypal Secure Online Payments
>
>SPECIAL OFFER 17.75 INCH X 23.75 INCH Framed Canvas 30
>More examples Sizes And Prices At www.photocanvaspro.co.uk

Please explain how your "100 year guarantee" works, and by whom it
will be backed when you and I are long dead.

Ken Walls

On Wed, 11 Aug 2010 11:21:22 +0100, Bruce <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Wed, 11 Aug 2010 03:04:50 -0700 (PDT), Propertyman
><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>Your Digital Images Printed On 100% Museum Grade Cotton Canvas 400gsm
>>Real Wood Frame
>>100 Year G/tee
>>Free UK Post
>>EU Post Only 3.95
>>Paypal Secure Online Payments
>>
>>SPECIAL OFFER 17.75 INCH X 23.75 INCH Framed Canvas 30
>>More examples Sizes And Prices At www.prospammers.co.uk

>Please explain how your "100 year guarantee" works, and by whom it
>will be backed when you and I are long dead.

It's probably in the TOS fine-print, right before the part about how you
lose all your rights to your photography. (I bet that's how the guarantee
works.) But since their flash-only website is useless crap and it even pops
up warnings to not continue unless you disable flash ... we may never know.

Their next business spam venture: "How to design websites and inspire
nothing but loathing in any potential customers."

And I bet they thought they were SO proud of their selves when they dreamt
up that web-page disaster area.

Peter

"Ken Walls" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Wed, 11 Aug 2010 11:21:22 +0100, Bruce <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

<NOTE SPAM DELETED>
>>Please explain how your "100 year guarantee" works, and by whom it
>>will be backed when you and I are long dead.
>>

> It's probably in the TOS fine-print, right before the part about how you
> lose all your rights to your photography. (I bet that's how the guarantee
> works.) But since their flash-only website is useless crap and it even
> pops
> up warnings to not continue unless you disable flash ... we may never
> know.
>
> Their next business spam venture: "How to design websites and inspire
> nothing but loathing in any potential customers."
>
> And I bet they thought they were SO proud of their selves when they dreamt
> up that web-page disaster area.

And you and Brucie spread the spam.

--
Peter

Ken Walls

On Wed, 11 Aug 2010 07:01:06 -0400, "Peter" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>"Ken Walls" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> On Wed, 11 Aug 2010 11:21:22 +0100, Bruce <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>

><NOTE SPAM DELETED>
>>>Please explain how your "100 year guarantee" works, and by whom it
>>>will be backed when you and I are long dead.
>>>

>> It's probably in the TOS fine-print, right before the part about how you
>> lose all your rights to your photography. (I bet that's how the guarantee
>> works.) But since their flash-only website is useless crap and it even
>> pops
>> up warnings to not continue unless you disable flash ... we may never
>> know.
>>
>> Their next business spam venture: "How to design websites and inspire
>> nothing but loathing in any potential customers."
>>
>> And I bet they thought they were SO proud of their selves when they dreamt
>> up that web-page disaster area.
>>

>And you and Brucie spread the spam.

And you, the stupidly blind resident-troll, failed to notice that I changed
the URL to "prospammers.co.uk" so as not to spread the spam.

Stupid much?

Peter

"Ken Walls" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Wed, 11 Aug 2010 07:01:06 -0400, "Peter" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
>>"Ken Walls" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>news:(E-Mail Removed). ..
>>> On Wed, 11 Aug 2010 11:21:22 +0100, Bruce <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>>

>><NOTE SPAM DELETED>
>>>>

>>> It's probably in the TOS fine-print, right before the part about how you
>>> lose all your rights to your photography. (I bet that's how the
>>> guarantee
>>> works.) But since their flash-only website is useless crap and it even
>>> pops
>>> up warnings to not continue unless you disable flash ... we may never
>>> know.
>>>
>>> Their next business spam venture: "How to design websites and inspire
>>> nothing but loathing in any potential customers."
>>>
>>> And I bet they thought they were SO proud of their selves when they
>>> dreamt
>>> up that web-page disaster area.
>>>

>>And you and Brucie spread the spam.

> And you, the stupidly blind resident-troll, failed to notice that I
> changed
> the URL to "prospammers.co.uk" so as not to spread the spam.
>
> Stupid much?

If you really did that silly thing, I compliment you on helping to waste the
time of others.
You certainly qualify as a silly boor, in the British sense of the phrase.
Your immediate personal attack on me, coming from you is meaningless. go
play with Brucie. the two of you deserve each other.

--
Peter