Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Browsers disappearance

Re: Browsers disappearance

Tony

Shortly Chuckcar will be on here with his usual daft advice and the always
same advice of doing a repair of internet explorer. Just disregard it.

--
The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

manners

Very few. I used to take calls from *rank* noobs but got fired the first
day on the job for potty mouth,

beyond the realm of understandability

Buffalo

Tony wrote:
> Shortly Chuckcar will be on here with his usual daft advice and the
> always same advice of doing a repair of internet explorer. Just
> disregard it.

It won't be any poorer advice than yours, but it will provide more
intertainment.
Buffalo

OldGringo38

On 8/10/2010 8:54 PM Just to please that super-ego, Buffalo wrote the
following tidbit of information:
> Tony wrote:
>> Shortly Chuckcar will be on here with his usual daft advice and the
>> always same advice of doing a repair of internet explorer. Just
>> disregard it.

> It won't be any poorer advice than yours, but it will provide more
> intertainment.
> Buffalo

<g>

--
OldGringo38
Just West Of Nowhere

Tony

/| /| | | |
||__|| | | **** off,
/ O O\ Wankstain
/ \ |
/ \ \|____________________|
/ _ \ \ ||
/ |\____\ \ ||
/ | | | |\____/ ||
/ \|_|_|/ | _||
/ / \ |____| ||
/ | | | --|
| | | |____ --|
* _ | |_|_|_| | \-/
*-- _--\ _ \ | ||
/ _ \\ | / `
* / \_ /- | | |
* ___ c_c_c_C/ \C_c_c_c____________

--
The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

proper manners

Tony wrote:
> /| /| | | |
> ||__|| | | **** off,
> / O O\ Wankstain
> / \ |
> / \ \|____________________|
> / _ \ \ ||
> / |\____\ \ ||
> / | | | |\____/ ||
> / \|_|_|/ | _||
> / / \ |____| ||
> / | | | --|
> | | | |____ --|
> * _ | |_|_|_| | \-/
>

> Buffalo wrote:
>

>> It won't be any poorer advice than yours, but it will provide more
>> intertainment.
>> Buffalo

Nice pic!!
Buffalo