Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > How to convert drm wmv to mp4?

How to convert drm wmv to mp4?

Allowin9 Allowin9 is offline
Junior Member

I'm trying for a while to convert protected wmv to mp4, all the methods I've tried failed or didn't like quality of the converted files.
I would like to put my videos on my iPhone and I need to convert them as those files are drm-ed. What drm converter do you use? I need a good one which doesn't affect the quality of the files.
Thanks

Cink Cink is offline
Junior Member

For me MelodyCan is the best software for different players. It can remove drm and convert files to different formats. You can try it_))