Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > GridView - Scroll on image button click

GridView - Scroll on image button click

Iain

I have a simple page with a image button and a Gridview.

On the click of the image button I have the following :

if ((GridView1.Rows.Count) >= (GridView1.SelectedIndex + 2))
{
GridView1.SelectedIndex = GridView1.SelectedIndex + 1;
GetHistoryData();
}

This works as you'd expect and highlights the next row on the grid. Only
problem is the gridview scroll bar doesn't automatically scroll, is
there any way to automatically scroll the grid when the button is clicked.

TIA
Iain