Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Park of the Wall

Park of the Wall

mmyvusenet

Hello:

I had the opportunity to take some photos about this place in the Historical
Center of Lima.

An overview of the park, where in the upper left can be seen the Cerro San
Cristóbal, and in the lower right can be seen the ruins of one of the oldest
houses in Lima:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4866508569/

There is also done several events for the general public:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4867730244/

And a sign of nature, the Park is located on the side of the Rimac River:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4867265747/

After I will take photos of other parties also interesting in the Park of
the Wall.

Thanks for your technical comments about photography.

--
MMYV
http://www.mmyv.com

Tim Conway

"mmyvusenet" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello:
>
> I had the opportunity to take some photos about this place in the
> Historical Center of Lima.
>
> An overview of the park, where in the upper left can be seen the Cerro San
> Cristóbal, and in the lower right can be seen the ruins of one of the
> oldest houses in Lima:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4866508569/
>
> There is also done several events for the general public:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4867730244/
>
> And a sign of nature, the Park is located on the side of the Rimac River:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4867265747/
>
> After I will take photos of other parties also interesting in the Park of
> the Wall.
>
> Thanks for your technical comments about photography.

Photos aren't bad. You're improving. The goose is a little more centered
than I would like, but that's just minor in this case. The band photo is a
bit dark, but composed relatively well.

mmyvusenet

"Tim Conway" <(E-Mail Removed)> escribió en el mensaje de
noticias:i3kd87$39r$(E-Mail Removed)-september.org...

> "mmyvusenet" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hello:
>>
>> I had the opportunity to take some photos about this place in the
>> Historical Center of Lima.
>>
>> An overview of the park, where in the upper left can be seen the Cerro
>> San Cristóbal, and in the lower right can be seen the ruins of one of the
>> oldest houses in Lima:
>>
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4866508569/
>>
>> There is also done several events for the general public:
>>
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4867730244/
>>
>> And a sign of nature, the Park is located on the side of the Rimac River:
>>
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4867265747/
>>
>> After I will take photos of other parties also interesting in the Park of
>> the Wall.
>>
>> Thanks for your technical comments about photography.
>>

> Photos aren't bad. You're improving. The goose is a little more centered
> than I would like, but that's just minor in this case. The band photo is
> a bit dark, but composed relatively well.

Hello, thank you for your comment during this time of winter, sometimes
there is not much light even during the day, but it's definitely a time to
practice like this.

--
MMYV
http://www.mmyv.com

mmyvusenet

"rwalker" <(E-Mail Removed)> escribió en el mensaje de
noticias:(E-Mail Removed) m...
> On Sat, 7 Aug 2010 15:46:56 -0400, "Tim Conway"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

>>Photos aren't bad. You're improving. The goose is a little more centered
>>than I would like, but that's just minor in this case. The band photo is
>>bit dark, but composed relatively well.

> I concur. Nice work.

Hello, thanks for your appreciation, I'll keep looking for these interesting
times and places.

--
MMYV
http://www.mmyv.com